CrazyStunTdouble Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyStunTdouble Productions

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Untitled!!
You guys need moar villainous organizations EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 pm by Crazy

» Super Mario Bros. PC
You guys need moar villainous organizations EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 am by SageMago

» A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings
You guys need moar villainous organizations EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 pm by SageMago

» The Lottery Warehouse
You guys need moar villainous organizations EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:01 am by SageMago

» Proof of deadness
You guys need moar villainous organizations EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:11 pm by Crazy

» So gaiz 10255
You guys need moar villainous organizations EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:35 pm by Eraser

» New things here
You guys need moar villainous organizations EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:05 am by Eraser

» I'm Back..... Again
You guys need moar villainous organizations EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 am by Eraser

» Word Associations
You guys need moar villainous organizations EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:21 pm by Sir Shmoopy

3 posters

You guys need moar villainous organizations

Deciton_Reven
    Deciton_Reven
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

You guys need moar villainous organizations Empty You guys need moar villainous organizations

Post by Deciton_Reven Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:46 am

So let me introduce you the "The Hive".

The Hive believes in a strict caste system, where everyone, people and pokemon, should follow the orders from only a select few. To make this a reality they plan on reawakening Norrarotto (see the catch) and using it's power over the mind to enslave the weak.

The Hive is headed by the "Hive Queen Antalila". It goes without saying she'll have a Vespiqueen.
    Typically a "Hive Drone" will use BUG-types, or sometimes PSN-types. Also Black and Gold are the Team's colors.

I can sprite up something along the lines if you think it has potential.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Admin
    Admin

You guys need moar villainous organizations Empty Re: You guys need moar villainous organizations

Post by Crazy Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:18 am

I like it.
    SageMago
    SageMago
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

You guys need moar villainous organizations Empty Re: You guys need moar villainous organizations

Post by SageMago Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:26 pm

That looks good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:01 pm