CrazyStunTdouble Productions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyStunTdouble Productions

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Untitled!!
A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 pm by Crazy

» Super Mario Bros. PC
A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 am by SageMago

» A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings
A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 pm by SageMago

» The Lottery Warehouse
A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:01 am by SageMago

» Proof of deadness
A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:11 pm by Crazy

» So gaiz 10255
A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:35 pm by Eraser

» New things here
A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:05 am by Eraser

» I'm Back..... Again
A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 am by Eraser

» Word Associations
A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:21 pm by Sir Shmoopy

+3
glitch
Eraser
Deciton_Reven
7 posters

A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings

Deciton_Reven
    Deciton_Reven
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings Empty A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings

Post by Deciton_Reven Sat May 09, 2009 10:21 pm

(All summarized stats appear at the bottom of their posts after the short "diary entries".)

In a remote region named... crap, I don't know the name of this region. Anyways sightings abound about pokemon that have only graced the eyes of a remote few. This is the journal of one such trainer, and their tales.

So, today I came across some ancient ruins. At first I was going to mark off the drawings I found there as those of a small child, but as I tripped over a sleeping Dunsparce and landed flat on my back I saw the almost worn off runes. They told of three legendary beings, obviously pokemon, that made their home here many, many years ago.

The first was a creature so powerful that a mere thought of it could drive the most stable man into the void of insanity. They called it "Norrarotto", roughly meaning "the taker of hope". Attached are a few drawings I discovered of it, which are so radically different, I can only draw the conclusion that it a bug, and possibly a poison or dark, type pokemon. Also judging by the story I have compiled a list of moves and the ability it seems to have.

The second came in the midst of the despair Norrarotto was causing. It was able to calm the souls of those who were plagued, and then fill those souls with with joy. For this reason they called it "Shimmerais", or "the dawn of new days". I could only find a single picture so I included it with my guesses on the moves and the ability it seems to have. Also I have determined that Shimmerais does not fit the standards of any known type, therefor I have classified it as a "Light" type.

The third was by far the most detailed, but was harder to decipher, as it must have been written long before the other two. It told of "Gornala", "the wind of change". I like to call it "the season shifter", myself. It's ability, I call "Climate Change", appears to have made the seasons change radically, and frequently, in the area it was in. It also appears Gornala was both a fire and ice type, but seems to have known an abundance of grass type moves. Their were dozens of drawings of Gornala, but all reflected a similar design, so I included the best preserved, and one of the best period.
    -------------

(moves later)

Norrarotto, The Madness Pokemon
    A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings Norrydual
    BUG-POISON
    Ability: Mind Scramble (When this pokemon is hit there is a small chance the attacker becomes confused)
    The arachnoid version stands at 14' 4", while the centipede version is 17' 8" long.
    Both weigh around 2400 lb.
    Norrarotto does not evolve to or from any pokemon.
    Norrarotto is genderless and cannot be breed.

Shimmerais, The Happiness Pokemon
    [See Avi for picture]
    LIGHT
    Ability: Endorphins (When Shimmerais is hit in melee the attacker has a small chance of becoming attracted to Shimmerais, but only if they have a gender (either one))
    Shimmerais stands at 2' 2".
    Shimmerais weighs 31 lbs.
    Shimmerais does not evolve to or from any pokemon.
    Shimmerais is genderless and cannot be breed.

Gornala, The Seasons Pokemon
    A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings Gornaly
    FIRE-ICE
    Ability: Climate Change (When Gornala is sent out it applies a random weather effect, then changes it every 2-5 turns)
    Gornala stands at 1' 10".
    Gornala weighs 27 lbs.
    Gornala does not evolve to or from any pokemon.
    Gornala is genderless and cannot be breed.

So there you have more-or-less the three legendary pokemon I had proposed in my story.
    Eraser
    Eraser
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings Empty Re: A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings

Post by Eraser Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Nice one. Bow Down
    glitch

A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings Empty Re: A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings

Post by glitch Sun May 10, 2009 8:19 pm

EPIC WIN! =D Bow Down
    love the fire and ice mew edit. =Þ
    Crater
    Crater

Post by Crater Sun May 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Now time for some critique from a person who knows what he's talking about:

Norrarotto: Usually Pokemon names are derived from English, Latin, and Japanese, or are slight variations of the Japanese names. I'm unsure as to where this name originates.
    I love the arachnid form. However, the switch to the Centipede form is very similar to Giratina, who is based off of a Centipede as it is. Perhaps make both of them separate Pokemon but related in a way, or completely eradicate one of them. *cough*centipede*cough*
    I am curious, did you make that sprite? It's a great example of how awesome the Classic style can be.

Shimmerais: You sure love the Ten-Character Limit, eh? This one doesn't really look like a Pokemon at all, though that could just be because of how it's drawn. So, whereas Norrarotto is HUGEASS, Shimmerais is incredibly small, eh? Anyway, the ability just seems like a unisex Cute Charm, which really makes no sense for a Genderless.

Gornala either needs to be destroyed or completely revamped. He looks WAY too much like Mew, having the same head, body, and tail. The Ice needs to be scratched and not just inverted Fire. Scratch the fire instead of stealing it from other Pokemon. Why is he so small? Why not make a normal sized Pokemon, considering the other two are polar opposites in size?

Last edited by Crater on Sun May 10, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Deciton_Reven
    Deciton_Reven
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by Deciton_Reven Sun May 10, 2009 10:16 pm

They don't originate from any language, to clarify.

Norrarotto: Yes I did make that sprite. The reason there are two forms, is to see what you guys like the best!

Shimmerais: Yep, needed the classic "opposing forces" thing. Maybe the sprite will look better. And the ability needs to work like cute charm, maybe it should just lull any gender/genderless pokemon off to a peaceful sleep? Maybe "Soothing Aura". At the beginning, or end, of the turn all pokemon except Shimmerais have a slight chance of falling asleep.

Gornala: Goronla must stay for story proposes. I only posted that sprite because my drawing won't show up... and I don't have a custom sprite for it yet. Gornala and Shimmerais are both small, well because Gornala came first and was supposed to be the cute small one, then Shimmerais came and was supposed to mirror Norrarotto. Plus D/P/P had multiple small legends. The Ice is actually inverted Sneasel ice, because I was being too lazy to recolor it. Sad huh?

This is why I respect you Crater. Brutally honest, and helpful.
    Crater
    Crater

Post by Crater Sun May 10, 2009 10:28 pm

The Centipede could be a separate Pokemon, though not legendary. Perhaps Bronze's answer to Sableye and Spiritomb?
    Eraser
    Eraser
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by Eraser Sun May 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Maybe Norrarotto can have multiple forms, like Deoxsis.
    St. Satan
    St. Satan

Post by St. Satan Wed May 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Not to flame or spam, but obvious Mew edit is obvious.
    Eraser
    Eraser
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by Eraser Thu May 21, 2009 6:52 pm

No shit Sherlock
    Crater
    Crater

Post by Crater Thu May 21, 2009 9:34 pm

St. Satan wrote:Not to flame or spam, but obvious Mew edit is obvious.
    Pointed out multiple times already.
    St. Satan
    St. Satan

Post by St. Satan Fri May 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Awesome.
    Deciton_Reven
    Deciton_Reven
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by Deciton_Reven Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:17 pm

BTW Norrarotto is made from the words "Nosferatu" and "Rot", to a degree. While Shimmerais is "Shimmer" and "-ais". Gornala just has a random name. I see I did not address that before.

Ah, today I heard some strange rumors. It appears that there are three places in this region that Eevee's seem drawn to. There were to such places in Sinnoh where we discovered the Grass and Ice type Eeveelutions. I believe the rumors speak of a flying, a ghost, and a steel type, named, respectfully , Aveon, Spookeon, and Titaneon. I plan on going to one place and sending my two assistants to the other spots...

Well I've arived and not long after my Eevee has become... scared. It keeps cowering and hissing at everyone, ah no, it just bolted out the door...

I have been searching for awhile and I've nearly given up hope. There is just one place left to search...

By George! I entered the graveyard and suddenly I saw it. A tiny purple cat with a tail that whipped in the wind like smoke, unfortunately it bolted off before I could get closer. It seems as though it might have the ability Run Away. I am sadded by the loss of my Eevee, but filled again with joy at seeing Spookeon. I've enclosed a picture of the pokemon with tis document.

A Never Noticed List of Unconfirmed Pokemon Sightings Spookeonw
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Crazy Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 am

That's awesome. How do you expect an eevee to evolve into a ghost type? They don't have an evo stone
    Deciton_Reven
    Deciton_Reven
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by Deciton_Reven Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 am

It's like the stones in D/P/P that turn eevee into Glaceon or Leafeon. The ones in the overworld that you don't carry with you.. (Or of course, add a Soul stone, Forge stone, and Feather stone to the preexisting items.)
    SageMago
    SageMago
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by SageMago Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:32 pm

Adding the new stones would be better.
    Maybe the leaf stone would evolve eevee into leafeon and ice stone (is there one?) into glacion too.
    I hated evolveing my lv. 92 evee into leafoen when I could have just used a leaf stone.

Besides, adding new items is really easy to do.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Crazy Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:09 pm

I can add the stones, but we need a spriter to make the items... You seem good at spriting deciton, how are you with trainers? I'd like you to sprite the Hive members and seekers if you can. It'd be very much appreciated.
    Deciton_Reven
    Deciton_Reven
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by Deciton_Reven Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:16 pm

I can do the Hive, but I'll have to know what each Seeker looks like to do them.
    Eraser
    Eraser
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by Eraser Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Lol yeah I definitely need a revamp.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Crazy Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:57 pm

^Read the Seekers thread.
    Anyways, I'll make a thread for Seekers to post how they want to look, and add you (Deciton) to the PB Developers Group.
    SageMago
    SageMago
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by SageMago Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:09 am

yayz more devs! :D
    Deciton_Reven
    Deciton_Reven
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by Deciton_Reven Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:55 pm

My school has blocked all image hosting sites, so I won't be able to post new stuff. (sorry)
    SageMago
    SageMago
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by SageMago Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Perhaps e-mail one of us so we can post it for you?
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Crazy Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:00 pm

And all new Pokemon are to be kept in the Dev Corner. Remember that
    SageMago
    SageMago
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by SageMago Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:58 am

I know, I know...
    Deciton_Reven
    Deciton_Reven
    Pokemon Bronze Dev
    Pokemon Bronze Dev

Post by Deciton_Reven Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:12 pm

That wouldn't work, I can't PM the images, because I can't host them, or I would post them myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:34 am